How many times do I hear myself say, "where is that big orange binder?" or "has anyone seen that big orange binder?" The big orange binder has been accumulating recipes, kinspiration & original recipe cards tucked into plastic sleeves for my entire-almost-forty year existence. "The Big Orange Binder" is an organization attempt. It's a recipe with a story neatly packaged in a place where I'll always be able to find the ever-elusive . . . Big Orange Binder.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Mexican Casserole

1 pound cooked ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
16 oz can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
8 oz can of tomato sauce
¼ cup water
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 T chili powder
1 ⅓ cups uncooked instant rice
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded



Hmmm .  .  an old recipe I meant to blog . .  I have the ingredients but don't remember what to do with them.   I bet you mix it all up and bake it for a while at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment