Ritz or Townhouse for the best chicken ever . . . .
* Coat chicken in beaten eggs (I use 3 eggs for our family of 6 but you'll have to change things up for how much your family eats)
* Crush a bunch of crackers. Add garlic salt, pepper or Italian seasoning to taste. (Or dry ranch dressing for a different Wednesday night)
* Drag the egg-y chicken through the cracker crumbs and put in a baking dish
* Cube up 1 stick of butter (into cheese-sized cubes) and scatter around the dish
* Bake @ 375 for 40 minutes (for large breasts) or about 20 for tenderloin strips
Variations by mom . . . .
* I said Italian seasoning above
* Ranch dressing, dry packets also change things up bit
* Try this with smashed up goldfish crackers instead of Ritz . . . or use both for fun. I've done this with red goldfish for kindergarten 'red day' and have done it w/ red and green for holidays . . . .