Meatballs . . . for all occasions . . . .
* 1 lb of ground turkey (or ground whatever-you-have)
* a heavy handful of Italian bread crumbs (although, you all know how I cook and I don't sweat the small stuff and I've substituted Italian bread crumbs for smashed up Ritz, Saltines and Goldfish) . . . By the way, sports fans, a "heavy handful" is about ½ cup, in case you are the measuring type.
* an egg
* a heavy sprinkle (about 1-2 tablespoons) of Italian Seasoning
* if you are a garlic lover, add garlic, minced or powder. It makes me burp, so I omit.
* a light handful of parmesan . . . . again, ¼ cup if you are measuring, or more if you want these to melt in your mouth . . . . .
Mix this meaty concoction. Shape them into balls and use them for this and that, here-to-fro. They freeze for good meatball crock pot recipes or to simmer for hours in a soup or stew.