How many times do I hear myself say, "where is that big orange binder?" or "has anyone seen that big orange binder?" The big orange binder has been accumulating recipes, kinspiration & original recipe cards tucked into plastic sleeves for my entire-almost-forty year existence. "The Big Orange Binder" is an organization attempt. It's a recipe with a story neatly packaged in a place where I'll always be able to find the ever-elusive . . . Big Orange Binder.
1 bag Dole Summer Garden Blend
½ cup Kraft Cucumber Ranch Dressing
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. lime juice
1 can La Costeña Chipotle Sauce (7.76 oz)
2 tbsp. Kraft Real Mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Hunt's Tomato Paste
1. Preheat pan over medium-high heat.
2. For the Lime-Cilantro Slaw, in a bowl combine garden blend, dressing, cilantro and lime juice. Toss together until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3. For the Acapulco Paste, in a bowl combine chipotle sauce, mayo and tomato paste. Stir to blend.
4. Fully coat fillets with paste mixture; marinate for 15 minutes.
5. Place fillets into heated pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side, lightly charring.
6. Place slaw mixture on top of each warm tortilla and add 1 fillet directly on top of slaw.
7. Squeeze fresh lime over top and serve.