How many times do I hear myself say, "where is that big orange binder?" or "has anyone seen that big orange binder?" The big orange binder has been accumulating recipes, kinspiration & original recipe cards tucked into plastic sleeves for my entire-almost-forty year existence. "The Big Orange Binder" is an organization attempt. It's a recipe with a story neatly packaged in a place where I'll always be able to find the ever-elusive . . . Big Orange Binder.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lunch lady scratch brownies

A LUNCHROOM LADY'S 50 YEAR OLD RECIPE!

1 c butter
1/2 c cocoa
2 c flour
2 c sugar
4 eggs
4 tsp vanilla
1 c chopped nuts.
Pour in 9x13 pan, bake 20-25 mins on 350. Check at 20 minutes.

**Icing*
1/4 c softened butter
¼ c can milk (regular milk is fine)
1/4 c cocoa
3 c powdered sugar
dash salt
Mix all together & frost as desired.

✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽
•*.¸¸♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿ SHARE ✿¸¸.•*´¯`✿♥¸¸.*•

To SAVE this, be sure to click SHARE so it will store on your personal page. FOLLOW me on Facebook; I am always posting AWESOME stuff!

Emily Berkman

No comments:

Post a Comment