How many times do I hear myself say, "where is that big orange binder?" or "has anyone seen that big orange binder?" The big orange binder has been accumulating recipes, kinspiration & original recipe cards tucked into plastic sleeves for my entire-almost-forty year existence. "The Big Orange Binder" is an organization attempt. It's a recipe with a story neatly packaged in a place where I'll always be able to find the ever-elusive . . . Big Orange Binder.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Every stinkin year, I have to look up how to do roasted pumpkin seeds again. This year, I'm putting the recipe where I'll remember where it is!!

1. Remove the seeds from the pumpkin. It's ok to leave some pulp on because it adds to flavor. Best not to rinse the seeds for flavor and because if you rinse them, it takes three times as long to roast them.
2. Oven to 300. Do a single layer on a flat pan. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown and crunchy.
4. Cool.
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment