4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Italian- seasoned breadcrumbs
3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1 (14 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil sprigs
1. Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Place the chicken between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to about 1/4 in. thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dip chicken in the egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook 8 mins. on each side. Remove chicken, and drain it on paper towels; keep warm.
4. Cook spaghetti sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated.
5. Place the spaghetti on a serving platter; top with the chicken and sprinkle with cheeses. Garnish with parsley of basil.
*** "You can use any type of pasta for this dish, depending on your preference." ***