Easy . . . . from one of those Campbell's recipe cards my mom used to have in a rusty box . . . .
8 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 can (26 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
2 tbsp melted butter
1. Arrange the broccoli and chicken in a shallow baking dish.
2. Stir soup and milk together. Pour over broccoli and chicken.
3. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
4. Mix bread crumbs and butter together and then sprinkle that over the whole thing.
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.