Big loves these muffins so I went hunting for a knock-off recipe. Found this one here. And the second one here . . . . I'm putting them both in my Big Orange Binder.
Carrot Raisin Bread
Yield: one 9" square, or four 3"x6" mini-loaves
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, with juice, drained
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup finely shredded carrots
1. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. (or just dump them in and mix, I don't care)
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar and eggs.
3. Stir the liquid mixture into the flour; mix well.
4. Add the walnuts, pineapple, raisins and carrots; stir again.
5. Grease and flour a 9" square pan or four mini-loaf pans. Fill the pans 2/3 full with batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes. (Mini-loaves take about 30 minutes).