How many times do I hear myself say, "where is that big orange binder?" or "has anyone seen that big orange binder?" The big orange binder has been accumulating recipes, kinspiration & original recipe cards tucked into plastic sleeves for my entire-almost-forty year existence. "The Big Orange Binder" is an organization attempt. It's a recipe with a story neatly packaged in a place where I'll always be able to find the ever-elusive . . . Big Orange Binder.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bagel Pizzas




The ultimate what-to-make-in-a-crunch meal . . . . because I usually have all the ingredients on hand.  And because a beautiful tossed salad (for me and the garden girls) goes along perfectly with it.  And, because the kids get to make kitchen creations, too.  I'm not wholly responsible for the demise of dinner.


I strongly recommend a piece of canadian bacon to plug the bagel hole as a first step.  Brilliant, right?  No leaking sauce through the hole.  Yes, my mantra  . . . . it's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment